Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 9 Nepal

You posted a message today! Yeah, I love hearing from you. This is the longest stretch of time we haven't talked in the 19 years we have been together. Well, except for that one time.....but I won't get into that! Today we stayed at home so the girls could make Grandma their personal playmate. They carved pumpkins, which I doubt will last until Halloween, but I was outnumbered. We made baked apples and they played with Stephanie from next door. We had dinner at Friendly's and then came home and watched Dancing with the Stars together. It was nice not to have to watch it alone! My parents are leaving first thing tomorrow for a funeral in New York so Kelly and the boys will take us to the airport. You know how I like to squeeze every last second out of a visit so it will be hard to see them go before we have to leave. Even after 13 years, I am still not used to saying goodbye to my parents. The girls are even worse than I am........coming home to an empty house will not be any fun either, but we know you are doing God's work and we're very proud of you! Until tomorrow.......

LL

No comments: