Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 8 of Nepal Trip

Hello LL:
Today was a relaxing day. We spent the morning a my parent's house playing games with the girls (Parcheesi takes forever to finish). We then went to the orchard to pick apples and pumpkins, which we brought to Kelly and the boys. Derek was in considerable pain and could hardly walk, so our day at the pumpkin patch together had to be scratched. We spent the afternoon with them, and all had dinner together when Michael and his kids came over. It was so hard to see Derek hurting, but the kids had fun being together. I showed Kelly your blog, and have been checking for new posts. I am still waiting for one.....I am praying that you have been enjoying your trip a little more since you had the picnic and time to witness to those boys. I pray they accepted Christ.

LL, Your Shrimati

No comments: