Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day 10 and 11

Hi Greg:
Sorry to have missed yesterday's post, but you didn't miss much. We were driven to the airport by Kelly and Derek. Brenden had school. After that there was a six-hour flight back to AZ and you weren't there to greet us. That was pretty much our Wednesday. The only out-of-the-ordinary thing was the behavior of the girls on the flight from Chicago to Phoenix. Granted it was almost four hours, but they were pretty aggravating. Why are they always so well behaved on the way to CT, but never on the way home? The kitties were very happy to have us back, and I loved sleeping with my pillow again. You know I can't sleep well without it, although my mom did buy a new pillow for me and it was a pretty good substitute! I would have slept even better if you were home.

Today the girls were so excited to spend the day at Miss Karen's house so they could play with Emma and Owen. Work was pretty good. Evan, Marv and Dale were in AZ so they were the guest judges of the annual chili cookoff. Sorry you had to miss it. I had a nice chat with Evan, and then went to the chiropractor for a much-needed adjustment. After the plane ride yesterday I was in a lot of pain. It's much better now, but I could use a neck rub when you get back. I'll trade you for a back scratch! Tonight I went scrapbooking at the Vineyard Church, and the girls had fun playing with all of the kids there. We're getting close to your return home, and we can't wait. We're praying that you are reaching people for God, and being spiritually renewed yourself. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.......

LL Shrimati

No comments: